Looking for a fresh warmer weather salad?
- 1 fennel bulb, washed and sliced
- 2 green apples, washed and grated or sliced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup spinach leaves
- ½ teaspoon of mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine mustard, apple cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil in a bowl and mix until combined. Add salt to desired taste.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a serving bowl and toss through with dressing.
As a variation add a goat cheese to the salad or serve with a protein and make it dinner.