These seed bars are full of antioxidants and gluten free. A fantastic option for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1½ cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup flaxseeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup hempseeds
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the walnuts, 1 cup of the oats, and the coconut flakes in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds, or until finely ground.
- Stir in the remaining ½ cup oats and all the other ingredients. Mix with a spoon to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly across a 20cm X 20cm baking tray which has been lined with baking paper.
- Press mixture down firmly in the pan using the back of a spatula or your fingers.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the edges are golden; let cool completely before cutting into 16 bars.